Notice to Customers relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("Ordinance")
The purposes for which data relating to customers may be used as follows:
|(a) ||The daily operation of Yue Hwa's business in providing goods, products and services to customers;|
|(b) ||Marketing goods, products and services (please refer to paragraph 6 for provisions in relation to direct marketing);|
|(c) ||Designing services or related products for customers' use;|
|(d) ||Meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Yue Hwa or any of its branches; and|
|(e) ||Purposes relating to any of the above.|
You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) your Personal Data to third party services providers engaged by us to assist with providing you with our services (including data entry, managing our customer database, processing, effecting and verifying sales, orders, refunds and/or exchanges relating to products available for sale in our shops or through our website, contacting you regarding promotions, delivery "Click and Collect" services and other customer service) and securely disposing of your Personal Data ("Third Party Service Providers").These Third Party Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
|(a)||Under and in accordance with the terms of the Ordinance any individual has the right:|
- to check whether Yue Hwa holds data relating to him/her and the right of access to such data;
- to require Yue Hwa to correct any data relating to him/her which is inaccurate; and
- to ascertain Yue Hwa’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kinds of data held by Yue Hwa.
|(b)||In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, Yue Hwa has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.|
|(c)||Requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to:|
Data Protection Officer
Yue Hwa Chinese Products Emporium Limited
15th Floor, 301-309 Nathan Road, Kowloon
Tel: 3511 2222
|(a) || Yue Hwa intends to use the personal data of customers (including, without limitation, their names, address, telephone numbers, electronic mail address and such other personal data from time to time provided by the customers to Yue Hwa) for direct marketing purpose as stipulated in (b) but Yue Hwa can only use such data for such purpose with the consent (including an indication of no objection) of customers.|
|(b) || Yue Hwa may conduct direct marketing for the following kinds of products:|
- Information, products and services of goods and retail products including , without limitation, clothing and footwear, electrical appliances, food, drugs, travel goods, sport equipment, medical equipment, arts & crafts, tableware, kitchenware, cleaning equipment, bedding products, household products, toys and other goods/ products normally sold in department stores;
- Members promotional activities including, without limitation, sales activities, branding and imaging activities, coupons or discounting activities etc.; and
- Marketing research.